
Caleb's artwork on display: Airplane at Night, The Firetruck, The Pirate Ship

Our always changing art gallery line. Caleb often goes here to find birthday prizes for friends.

What a beautiful weekend we had preparing for our little friend Evie's 3rd bday party! (Which by the way was a super fab time to see all the littles roller skating for the first time. Me wearing A in the Ergo without skates and holding C's hand. And the most amazing bday cake EVER, lemon curd filling and fresh whipped cream with berries...yummers and vegan cupcakes, thanks, J :) Well the garlands were a lovely project and a great alternative to paper decorations. One day cutting and one day sewing inspired from,
The Creative Family. The one on the window was wrapped for our bday girl and the other really spruces up the kids kitchen corner. I also love the many uses for the garlands in the children's play.
3 comments:
What an adorable little kid corner. I love the colorful banner, the artwork, the tiny wooden furniture...
Evie June loves her birthday garland. We will keep it and treasure it always. I don't think I'll be storing it away though! It's too pretty. You have inspired me to get out my sewing machine! Thank you.
so lovely...great inspiration!
Post a Comment