Our little blessing, Ayla Roslyn, finally got her letters needle felted onto rainbow patches this weekend. Thanks to our crafty auntie Violet for the project jump start. It looks so darling hanging in her softest pink bedroom, which the kids keep calling white. They must know that their mum grew up in a bubble gum pink room, hee hee. Well there is always room for more rainbows and more pinkalicious.
The base of each letter was wool padding leftover from our our berber carpet installation. Who knew after 8 years in our home I would find such a pretty use for the extra padding that we sought so hard to procure. Lucky for us we now have our local ABC Home Store to green our families home. The next home project to complete is from the ABC store is plastering our kitchen walls with earth plaster from the American Clay Company. More on that project later!
3 comments:
Of course your bedroom was bubble gum pink, sister! My goodness. I love you. AND I love this banner. So sweet!
We can make EJ a banner. I think I started one on her bday, the butterfly perhaps. JBell, you are a constant source of joy in my life. Thanks for your love and holding always.
great job!!!!!
Post a Comment