Saturday, April 19, 2008
Embroidery with Bubbe
My Mom's here visiting for a few weeks and she brought her cross-stitch projects with her! YEAH! It was so great when Caleb asked to join in on his own hoop for the first time and make some lovely stitches. Later he added a 1940-s floral fabric yo-yo as the flower to his green stem. He was really proud of himself. I guess the old saying is true, monkey sees monkey does. Bubbe and I have been co-stitching a matzah cover for Passover Seder. And we already spilled coffee on it so it looks vintage. Crafting with my Mom has been a real treat. We began doing embroidery together when I was pregnant with Caleb. I don't remember doing much of it together as a child, but am overjoyed for Caleb to have these memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment