33 days until we take off across the big pond.
So what shall we pack for the kiddos?
Do share any ideas that would be helpful for the parents or kids! We've got 3 flights ahead of us. Silly fun this will be.
Kid's Rucksacs -
1. Playing Cards
2. Blanket/Dollie
3. Drawing Pad/Pencils/Crayons/Watercolors
4.
Books
5.
Map of the place we are traveling to6.
Activity Book
7. Toy Airplane
8.
Sigg Bottle9.
Jim Weiss Storytelling CD's on Mama's ipod
10 comments:
i'm just discovering your lovely blog! i will be back often. :) it sounds like you have a good list going for your trip. what fun! i love traveling. :) - shelley, waldorfmama (p.s. i also have a caleb, who is 17 yrs old :) )
I would give you some packing advice but you know me...I'm an over-packer!
XO - Auntie Lauren
yeah a trip to europe..that coloring book looks cool i want one too :) love you guys, hope to see you early june <3
can i gush over your blog...its gorgeous, of course it is! have you packed pipe cleaners and playdough and today we cut out loads of magazine pics to glue collages, i can travel with glue sticks cant i? any advice on the perfect mama carry on? and where do i buy the sigg bottles? again lovely lovely blog, i am inspired as ever...
1. DVD player
2. Dramamine
3. Extra batteries for DVD player
MMm.. don't forget your playdough....that's my favorite. Hours of quiet time for me whenever we get the playdough out!
Don't listen to Kevin... I usually travel solo (and BIG adventurous trips too) anyway! Heeheeheee! I must say, the DVD isn't the WORST idea I have ever heard though! It will be fun for sure. ;o) Love to you!
Jessie
Welcome friends new and old. I am just loving the world of blogging and connecting with ya'll. It makes our big big world small again. Please come back again soon and say hi!
Namaste - :)
What a lovely blog you have!
We've done the big pond thing, Japan to OZ & back again.
Get yourself the big bottle of 'Rescue Remedy' & use it on everyone!
Pack a few pairs of cheap ear plugs so if the kids are having a cry you can give them to the people near by.
How can you be upset with a Mumma who is that considerate eh?
Good luck & have a great trip! Xxx
We love modeling beeswax. Portable sticks at solutions.
We play a lot of guessing games..."I'm thinking of something that..." keeps us entertained for a while. We also do it by acting out sometimes.
Post a Comment