Ayla, is having one of those brilliantly amazing growth weeks. Her new word is me, me, me. It usually comes in 3. Of course she's says it to get our attention for anything like food, admiring, playing, ect. I feel so blessed with her little me, me, me phrase. For this will only be a great zen reminder of honoring my parental availability. Little, Aylee, is also standing up without holding on from sitting position, on all fours trying to crawl and climbing up on her cube chair. All these new things in the past week! Not to mention pointing at things in books, playing with her babies in bed, especially the me, me, me doll, whom we call Ayla. The other really sweet thing is our kissing parties. Alyee, is a kissing bandit going in rounds and rounds, sweet and delicious. There is either the uuummm before the kiss or the lip smack! Ah, I can't can't until our next kisssing party.
It seems like Mama, is often looking for me, me, me time, but this isn't our families season for it. Sure I have girls nights out in my dreams , but spring is almost here so I am not losing my mama-mind. Feeling the warmer days and longer daylight hours is giving me some more breaks outdoors to reflect and relax.
So cheers to our precious bebe time, nursing, cuddles, bathing together, eating together, potty times, picking out pretty outfits, hats and shoes, lots of pictures, messy homes, fun times, giggles. I know this time goes fast. I don't even need to ask my grandma, although she would of course agree. Safe, warm, loved, nourished and nurtured, verus fed, dry, independent and loved.
Oh, one more extra cute, Aylee, thing. She's the one to reach out her arms to hold hands for our food blessing when the family sits down to eat. Even Caleb can't resist it when she goes for a second round of singing around the table.
PS...Today is our angel Ayla's 16 month bday. Time to light the birthday ring.
You are crowned "Mother", please enjoy your reign.
Be proud of the legacy before you.
Melisa Harden, Mother Magazine, Jan 07
No comments:
Post a Comment